Looking for the best value in your choice of transceivers without sacrificing quality and reliability?
If you’re buying OEM transceivers,
you’re paying too much!
Find out why Gartner calls OEM transceivers the “biggest rip-off in networking”
Among the highlights of their findings:
- Transceivers account for a surprisingly high portion of network capital spending: 10% to 15% on average
- OEM transceivers are excessively marked-up – “up to 350%”
- Buyers are overpaying for transceivers “by 50% or more”
- Buying Third-Party optics can help curtail wasteful spending and reallocate it to more strategic initiatives.
- OSI Optics is cited in the report as alternative supplier of transceivers
Download your copy of Gartner’s ‘How to Avoid the Biggest Rip-Off in Networking’ report today